SMU-UCF rescheduled again due to impact of Hurricane Ian
- Utah wins Pac-12, hurts USC's CFP hopes
- Notre Dame QB Pyne intending to transfer
- Florida dismisses QB Kitna after arrest
- UTSA wins 2nd straight C-USA title
- S. Carolina DB Smith declares for draft
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) This weekend's SMU-UCF college football game has been rescheduled again due to Hurricane Ian, this time shifting from Sunday to Wednesday.
The American Athletic Conference made the announcement Friday. The game at UCF's on-campus stadium initially was scheduled to be played Saturday.
Ian made landfall on Florida's west coast before moving across the state, impacting Orlando and other communities in the storm's path.
Gametime Wednesday night is 7 p.m. EDT.
Updated September 30, 2022