Stanford WR Simi Fehoko declares for draft
- Tennessee State names ex-RB George coach
- NCAA on verge of transfer rule change
- LSU employee sues for reporting Miles
- MAC shifts in-conference transfer policy
- Ex-Florida State WR charged with murder
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) Stanford wide receiver Simi Fehoko is skipping his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
Fehoko finished his Stanford career with 62 receptions for 1,146 yards and nine touchdowns in 22 games. He was named a first-team All-Pac-12 player this season by The Associated Press after catching 37 passes for 584 yards and three TDs in six games.
Fehoko caught a school-record 16 passes for 230 yards and three touchdowns in his final game when the Cardinal beat UCLA in double overtime at the Rose Bowl.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 28, 2020