Auburn lineman Alec Jackson has hand surgery, out vs Aggies
- Ex-Texans coach O'Brien named 'Bama OC
- Sarkisian bringing 'Bama staff to Texas
- Irish get year probation for violations
- White plans Vols search to move quickly
- North Texas hires Bennett to run defense
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) Auburn left tackle Alec Jackson had surgery on his right hand and will miss the game with No. 5 Texas A&M.
Tigers coach Gus Malzahn says Jackson had surgery on Monday. He didn't give a timetable for a possible return.
Austin Troxell replaced Jackson in the starting lineup against No. 1 Alabama.
Malzahn says right tackle Brodarious Hamm (left knee), tailbacks Tank Bigsby (hip) and D.J. Williams (ankle) and cornerback Jaylin Simpson are questionable against the Aggies.
Simpson missed the Iron Bowl with an undisclosed injury.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated December 1, 2020