Michigan's Paye returning for senior year, puts NFL on hold
- Georgia's search for new QB on hold
- SEC cancels spring meetings due to virus
- Pac-12 OTAs suspended through May 31
- Ex-Washington coach Lambright dies at 77
- NCAA approves Lawrence's fundraising
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) Michigan defensive end Kwity Paye has decided to return for his senior season.
Paye announced his plans with an Instagram post on Thursday night, ending speculation he might enter the NFL draft
He led the Wolverines with 12 1/2 tackles for losses and was second on the team with 6 1/2 sacks during the regular season. Paye was voted second-team All-Big Ten by conference coaches.
The 17th-ranked Wolverines will play No. 9 Alabama on Jan. 1 in the Citrus Bowl.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and http://twitter.com/ap-top25
Updated December 26, 2019