Furman, N.C. A&T set first matchups
- Oklahoma St. cuts Gundy's pay by $1M
- Some K-State athletes protest over tweet
- Virus tests a stress for school budgets
- A&M, Fisher handed recruiting penalties
- Texas LB to sit out until 'changes made'
(STATS) - FCS programs Furman and North Carolina A&T, which have never met previously, announced a two-year series on Wednesday.
They will meet for the first time on Sept. 4, 2021 at Furman in Greenville, South Carolina, before squaring off at N.C. A&T in Greensboro, North Carolina, on Sept. 13, 2025.
Last year, Furman won a share of the Southern Conference title and N.C. A&T captured an outright crown in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference.
Entering the 2019 season, Furman is ranked 19th and N.C. A&T 20th in the STATS FCS Top 25.
Updated August 28, 2019