Duke WR Bobo out indefinitely with broken collarbone
- Texas keeps 'The Eyes of Texas' song
- QB Daniels eligible for 2020 at Georgia
- SEC commish: No decision yet on football
- Patriot League cancels all fall sports
- ACC postpones virtual kickoff event
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) Duke receiver Jake Bobo is out indefinitely with a broken clavicle.
Team spokesman Art Chase said Bobo had surgery Friday, a day after he broke his right collarbone during practice.
Bobo had 10 catches for 167 yards and a touchdown last season, and was a projected starter for a Duke team that lost its top four receivers from last season.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated August 9, 2019