Duke WR Bobo out indefinitely with broken collarbone
- Former Mississippi QB Snead dies at 32
- Purdue QB Sindelar still not cleared
- FSU loses LB Lars-Woodbey for season
- Alabama K questionable vs. Mississippi
- Charge against Vols' Thompson dismissed
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) Duke receiver Jake Bobo is out indefinitely with a broken clavicle.
Team spokesman Art Chase said Bobo had surgery Friday, a day after he broke his right collarbone during practice.
Bobo had 10 catches for 167 yards and a touchdown last season, and was a projected starter for a Duke team that lost its top four receivers from last season.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated August 9, 2019