Former Central Michigan coordinator joins Georgia Tech staff
- LSU's Orgeron gets new 6-year, $42M deal
- Miami QB Williams plans to transfer
- Herbert hoping decision to stay pays off
- Oklahoma assistant McNeill stepping down
- Tennessee adds USC grad transfer Jones
ATLANTA (AP) Former Central Michigan offensive coordinator Chris Ostrowsky has joined new Georgia Tech coach Gofff Collins' staff as a senior offensive advisor.
Ostrowsky coached at Central Michigan the last two seasons following five seasons as Northern Michigan's coach.
Central Michigan quarterback Shane Morris threw for 27 touchdowns, second-most in school history, and 3,237 yards under Ostrowsky in 2017.
Updated August 4, 2019