Former Central Michigan coordinator joins Georgia Tech staff
- Cal, ASU give Pac-12 six teams in Top 25
- Pac-12 owns up to error in ASU win
- Tagovailoa throws 5 TDs in Alabama win
- Florida's Franks injures leg in win
- No. 13 Penn St. escapes vs. Pitt, 17-10
ATLANTA (AP) Former Central Michigan offensive coordinator Chris Ostrowsky has joined new Georgia Tech coach Gofff Collins' staff as a senior offensive advisor.
Ostrowsky coached at Central Michigan the last two seasons following five seasons as Northern Michigan's coach.
Central Michigan quarterback Shane Morris threw for 27 touchdowns, second-most in school history, and 3,237 yards under Ostrowsky in 2017.
Updated August 4, 2019