Eastern Washington football players recovering from shooting
- Norvell won't coach Memphis in Cotton
- UGA adds ex-Ole Miss coach Luke to staff
- BC junior RB Dillon to enter draft
- 3 transfer QBs among 4 Heisman finalists
- USF hires Clemson asst. Scott as coach
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) Two Eastern Washington University football players were shot in Spokane's downtown bar district.
Dehonta Hayes and Keith Moore were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries after Saturday's shooting.
University officials say the student-athletes are expected to fully recover.
Hayes is listed as a starter at safety on the preseason depth chart. He's from Tacoma, Washington.
Moore is listed as a starter at defensive tackle on the preseason depth chart. He's from Bremerton, Washington.
Updated July 14, 2019