Eastern Washington football players recovering from shooting
- Ex-Maryland QB Hill transfers to Vols
- UTEP TE Laufenberg dies of cancer at 21
- Miss. St. names Stevens starting QB
- No. 22 Syracuse's defense ready to excel
- UNC's Brown savors return to coaching
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) Two Eastern Washington University football players were shot in Spokane's downtown bar district.
Dehonta Hayes and Keith Moore were hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries after Saturday's shooting.
University officials say the student-athletes are expected to fully recover.
Hayes is listed as a starter at safety on the preseason depth chart. He's from Tacoma, Washington.
Moore is listed as a starter at defensive tackle on the preseason depth chart. He's from Bremerton, Washington.
Updated July 14, 2019