Vanderbilt, SMU to play 3-game series starting in 2024
- Pickett has 3 TDs, Pitt edges UNC in OT
- Ohio State DE Young to miss 1 more game
- Ohio State dominating college football
- No. 13 Auburn hopes for 2017 repeat
- Tennessee aiming to become bowl eligible
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Vanderbilt and SMU have scheduled a three-game series that starts in 2024.
The two teams will face each other twice in Nashville and once in Dallas during a six-year stretch.
The series starts when SMU visits Vanderbilt on Sept. 14, 2024. Vanderbilt will host SMU again on Sept. 9, 2028. Vanderbilt will play at SMU on Sept. 15, 2029.
Vanderbilt and SMU have split their four previous meetings. Vanderbilt won in 1937 and 1991. SMU beat the Commodores in 1936 and 1990.
More AP college football: https://apnews.com/Collegefootball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated June 13, 2019