Auburn center Austin Wiley out with lower leg injury
- Wright on double-duty with US team
- Jury acquits Cleaves of sexual assault
- Middle Tenn. F Dishman to miss season
- Arkansas dismisses F Osabuohien
- Ollie wins ruling on union protection
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) Auburn center Austin Wiley is out for the Kentucky game with a lower leg injury.
Auburn announced Wiley's status before the 14th-ranked Tigers faced No. 12 Kentucky on Saturday. A spokesman says the 6-foot-11, 260-pound center "is expected to miss a couple of weeks."
Wiley is averaging 10.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and nearly two blocked shots a game.
Wiley missed the opening game against South Alabama with a left foot injury.
Updated January 19, 2019