S. Utah beats Portland 77-66 in The Basketball Classic
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
CEDAR CITY, Utah (AP) John Knight III had 20 points as Southern Utah topped Portland 77-66 in the second round of The Basketball Classic on Saturday.
Marquis Moore had 15 points for Southern Utah (23-11).
Tyler Robertson had 27 points for the Pilots (19-15). Chris Austin added 21 points. Chika Nduka had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 26, 2022