Green scores 21, Northern Iowa beats Saint Louis in NIT
- No. 10 Indiana beats No. 18 UNC, now 7-0
- Filipowski lifts No. 7 Duke by Ohio St.
- Edey scores 25, No. 5 Purdue beats FSU
- Ryan hits all 6 3s as ND routs Spartans
- No. 13 Tennessee shuts down McNeese
ST. LOUIS (AP) AJ Green had 21 points as Northern Iowa topped Saint Louis 80-68 in the NIT first round on Wednesday night.
Noah Carter had 19 points and five assists for Northern Iowa (20-11). Trae Berhow added 18 points and seven rebounds.
Gibson Jimerson had 20 points for the Billikens (23-12). Francis Okoro added 12 points and 13 rebounds. Fred Thatch Jr. had 11 points and eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 16, 2022