Henry lifts Texas Southern over Grambling St. 73-54 in SWAC
- Larry Brown steps down from Memphis role
- Iowa tops Iowa St., McCaffery wins 500th
- Holden's 3 at buzzer lifts Ohio State
- McDaniel helps Michigan rout Minnesota
- DIII Grinnell takes 111 3-point shots
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) PJ Henry had 18 points and seven rebounds as second-seeded Texas Southern topped sixth-seeded Grambling State 73-54 in the Southwestern Athletic Conference tourney semifinals on Friday.
Bryson Etienne had 11 points for Texas Southern (17-12). Brison Gresham added 11 points. John Jones had 10 points.
Shawndarius Cowart had 20 points and seven rebounds for Grambling State (12-20). A'mari McCray added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 11, 2022