Boston U. tops Loyola (Md.) 76-64 in Patriot quarterfinals
- Utah deals No. 4 Arizona first loss
- No. 2 Texas gets past No. 7 Creighton
- Hawkins leads No. 8 UConn by Okla. State
- No. 9 Kansas overwhelms Seton Hall 91-65
- Jaquez has 27 as UCLA rips Stanford
BOSTON (AP) Javante McCoy had 26 points as Boston University topped Loyola (Md.) 76-64 in the quarterfinals of the Patriot League tournament on Thursday night.
McCoy shot 11 for 14 from the floor.
Walter Whyte had 19 points for Boston University (21-11). Sukhmail Mathon added 17 points and 12 rebounds.
Cam Spencer had 28 points for the Greyhounds (14-16). Kenneth Jones added 11 points. Jaylin Andrews had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 3, 2022