King scores 20 to carry Army over American 89-66 in Patriot
- No. 6 Villanova tops 'Cuse, eyes Baylor
- No. 8 Kansas rips UTEP, Mizzou up next
- Tshiebwe's big 2nd half sparks No. 10 UK
- Texas Tech topples No. 13 Vols in OT
- Notae's 23 points pace No. 12 Arkansas
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) Alex King had 20 points as Army rolled past American 89-66 in the quarterfinals of the Patriot League Conference tournament on Saturday.
Josh Caldwell had 17 points and six rebounds for Army (12-8). Nick Finke added 14 points and Jared Cross had 10 points.
Army scored 47 first-half points, a season best for the team.
Jamir Harris had 18 points for the Eagles (4-6). Stacy Beckton Jr. added 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 6, 2021