Aiken scores 18 to lift Harvard past Georgetown 71-68 in NIT
- Hall of Fame set to reopen with new look
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
- 2022 prep star commits to Mich. St.
WASHINGTON (AP) Bryce Aiken registered 18 points, including two free throws with 14 seconds left, as Harvard edged past Georgetown 71-68 in the NIT first round on Wednesday night.
Robert Baker had 11 points for Harvard (19-11). Noah Kirkwood added 11 points and seven assists. Chris Lewis had 10 points for the visiting team.
Jessie Govan had 25 points for the Hoyas (19-14). James Akinjo added 15 points. Mac McClung had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 20, 2019