Aiken scores 18 to lift Harvard past Georgetown 71-68 in NIT
- NCAA: Memphis' Wiseman to return Jan. 12
- NCAA clears Osabuohien to play at WVU
- Azubuike helps No. 4 Kansas escape ETSU
- Diakite, No. 7 UVa holds off Vermont
- No. 6 Maryland cruises past Fairfield
WASHINGTON (AP) Bryce Aiken registered 18 points, including two free throws with 14 seconds left, as Harvard edged past Georgetown 71-68 in the NIT first round on Wednesday night.
Robert Baker had 11 points for Harvard (19-11). Noah Kirkwood added 11 points and seven assists. Chris Lewis had 10 points for the visiting team.
Jessie Govan had 25 points for the Hoyas (19-14). James Akinjo added 15 points. Mac McClung had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 20, 2019