Williams leads Robert Morris over Cornell 98-89 in OT in CIT
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- UConn G Bouknight granted probation
- No. 15 Florida falls to UConn 62-59
- Hot-shooting Louisville easily wins
- Powell leads Seton Hall by Saint Louis
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP) Josh Williams had 36 points to out-duel Jimmy Boeheim and lift Robert Morris to a 98-89 overtime win over Cornell in the first round of the CIT on Tuesday night. Boeheim led the Big Red with a career-high 31 points.
Matt Morgan had 24 points, including the game-tying shot at the end of regulation, for the Big Red (15-16).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 19, 2019