Miller lifts UNC-Greensboro over Campbell 84-69 in NIT
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
- Hall of Fame set to reopen with new look
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP) Isaiah Miller scored 25 points, tying his career high, as UNC Greensboro defeated Campbell 84-69 in the first round of the NIT on Tuesday night. Francis Alonso added 22 points for the Spartans.
Demetrius Troy had 14 points for UNC Greensboro (29-6). Kyrin Galloway added nine rebounds and three blocks.
Chris Clemons had 32 points for the Fighting Camels (20-13). Isaac Chatman added 13 points. Andrew Eudy had 12 points and three assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 19, 2019