Ahmad leads CSU Fullerton over UC Davis 75-71 in OT
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
- Vols F Pons to return for senior season
- All-American Garza rejoins Iowa over NBA
- Pac-12 top scorer Martin returns to ASU
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) Khalil Ahmad had 32 points as Cal State Fullerton edged past UC Davis 75-71 in overtime in the Big West Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Thursday.
Ahmad hit 9 of 10 from the free throw line.
TJ Shorts II scored a season-high 28 points and had eight assists for the Aggies (11-20). Matt Neufeld added 16 points.
Siler Schneider, whose 11 points per game heading into the matchup ranked second on the Aggies, scored 4 points on 2-of-10 shooting.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 14, 2019