McDonald lifts N. Kentucky over Oakland 64-63
- Memphis, Houston share top spot in AAC
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
- Duke picked to win ACC; Nwora voted POY
- Boeheim prepares for 44th season
DETROIT (AP) Drew McDonald recorded 18 points and 11 rebounds to lead Northern Kentucky to a 64-63 win over Oakland in the Horizon Conference Tourney semifinals on Monday night.
McDonald made a game-winning 3-pointer with 1.6 seconds left.
Jalen Tate had 14 points and five steals for Northern Kentucky (25-8). Tyler Sharpe added 10 points. Chris Vogt had three blocks for Northern Kentucky.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 12, 2019