Delaney carries Sam Houston St. over Stephen F. Austin 68-57
- No. 11 Cards hold off No. 3 Duke on road
- No. 7 SDSU tops Nevada to stay unbeaten
- Vandy's 3-point run ends at 1,080 games
- Payne, Florida upset No. 4 Auburn
- No. 2 Baylor rallies to push run to 14
By Associated Press
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP) Josh Delaney posted 19 points as Sam Houston State defeated Stephen F. Austin 68-57 on Saturday.
Shannon Bogues had 17 points and six assists for the Lumberjacks (14-16, 7-11), whose losing streak stretched to four games. John Comeaux added 13 points. Kevon Harris had 10 points.
The Bearkats improve to 2-0 against the Lumberjacks on the season. Sam Houston State defeated Stephen F. Austin 94-72 on Feb. 2.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019