Braxton carries St. Francis (Pa.) over LIU-Brooklyn in NEC
- Senators plan NCAA sports bill of rights
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
LORETTO, Pa. (AP) Keith Braxton recorded 19 points and 14 rebounds to carry St. Francis (Pa.) to a 72-64 win over Long Island-Brooklyn in the Northeast Conference Tourney semifinals on Saturday.
Braxton hit 9 of 10 foul shots.
Raiquan Clark, who led the Blackbirds in scoring coming into the contest with 19 points per game, shot only 17 percent in the game (1 of 6).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019