Davis scores 28 to carry Charlotte over Rice 78-70
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- NC State says 5 test positive for virus
- Texas Tech signs 7-foot-1 Russian center
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
HOUSTON (AP) Jon Davis had 28 points as Charlotte topped Rice 78-70 on Saturday night.
Malik Martin had 16 points for Charlotte (8-21, 5-13 Conference USA). Dravon Mangum added 11 points. Cooper Robb had 11 points for the visitors.
The 49ers registered their first win in three tries against the Owls this season. In the most recent matchup, Rice defeated Charlotte 79-70 last Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019