Krutwig leads Loyola-Chicago past Valparaiso 67-54
- No. 15 Florida falls to UConn 62-59
- Hot-shooting Louisville easily wins
- Powell leads Seton Hall by Saint Louis
- No. 19 Arizona runs past New Mexico St.
- Balanced Wisconsin beats rival Marquette
ST. LOUIS (AP) Cameron Krutwig had 18 points and three assists as Loyola-Chicago topped Valparaiso 67-54 in the Missouri Valley Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Friday.
Marques Townes had 15 points and eight rebounds for Loyola (20-12). Lucas Williamson added 10 points.
Daniel Sackey had 11 points for the Crusaders (15-18). Jaume Sorolla added three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 8, 2019