Jones scores 23 to carry Weber State over Montana 68-56
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
BOISE, Idaho (AP) Dillon Jones had 23 points and 11 rebounds as Weber State beat Montana 68-56 in the Big Sky Conference tournament quarterfinals on Thursday.
Koby McEwen had 17 points for Weber State (21-11). Jamison Overton added 10 points.
Derrick Carter-Hollinger, Robby Beasley III and Brandon Whitney each had 12 points for the Grizzlies (18-14).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 10, 2022