Champagnie scores 26 to lead St. John's past DePaul 92-73
- No. 8 KU gets revenge on No. 7 K-State
- No. 4 Tide get largest SEC win, 101-44
- BC solid late, takes out No. 20 Clemson
- No. 15 TCU defeats WVU without Miles
- Terps end No. 21 Indiana's 5-game streak
NEW YORK (AP) Julian Champagnie had 26 points as St. John's beat DePaul 92-73 in the first round of the Big East Conference tournament on Wednesday night.
Stef Smith had 13 points for St. John's (17-14). Esahia Nyiwe added 10 points and nine rebounds.
Javon Freeman-Liberty had 17 points and six rebounds for the Blue Demons (15-16). Nick Ongenda added 13 points and Brandon Johnson had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2022