Anderson scores 17, Delaware beats Towson 69-56 in CAA
- No. 10 Indiana beats No. 18 UNC, now 7-0
- Filipowski lifts No. 7 Duke by Ohio St.
- Edey has 25 as No. 5 Purdue beats FSU
- No. 13 Tennessee shuts down McNeese
- Ryan hits all 6 3s as ND routs Spartans
WASHINGTON (AP) Kevin Anderson registered 17 points as Delaware beat Towson 69-56 in the semifinals of the Colonial Conference tournament on Monday night.
Anderson hit 4 of 6 3-pointers.
Jyare Davis had 14 points and eight rebounds for Delaware (21-12). Dylan Painter added 12 points and Jameer Nelson Jr. had 11 points.
Charles Thompson had 13 points for the Tigers (25-8). Jason Gibson added 12 points. Cam Holden had 11 points and seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 7, 2022