Colgate rolls past Lehigh 81-61 in Patriot League semifinal
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
HAMILTON, N.Y. (AP) Tucker Richardson had 16 points and six rebounds and Jeff Woodward posted 11 points, five assists and three blocks as Colgate easily defeated Lehigh 81-61 in the semifinals of the Patriot League tournament on Sunday.
Jack Ferguson had 17 points for Colgate (22-11). Keegan Records added 12 points.
Keith Higgins Jr had 17 points for the Mountain Hawks (13-19). Marques Wilson added 11 points and six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 6, 2022