North Carolina A&T beats Radford in Big South tourney
- Florida pulls away to upset No. 2 Vols
- Gillis hits 9 3s as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- Broome has 19 and 18 as Auburn tops UGA
- No. 8 KU gets revenge on No. 7 K-State
- No. 4 Tide get largest SEC win, 101-44
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Marcus Watson had 18 points and 11 rebounds to lift North Carolina A&T to a 78-71 overtime win over Radford in the first round of the Big South Conference tournament on Wednesday.
Jeremy Robinson had 17 points for North Carolina A&T (12-19). Tyler Maye added 10 points.
Josiah Jeffers had 18 points for the Highlanders (11-18). Bryan Hart and Lewis Djonkam had 10 points apiece.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2022