Lee scores 18 to lift Davidson past George Mason 73-62
- K-State's Johnson to face former team UF
- Indiana's Woodson expected back Saturday
- Mashburn's 24 get N. Mexico by Air Force
- Terry constantly auditioning at Texas
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
DAVIDSON, N.C. (AP) Hyunjung Lee had 18 points off the bench to lead Davidson to a 73-62 win over George Mason on Wednesday night.
Luka Brajkovic had 15 points for Davidson (25-4, 15-2 Atlantic 10 Conference), which earned its fifth consecutive win. Grant Huffman added 11 points.
D'Shawn Schwartz, Devon Cooper and Josh Oduro each had 11 points for the Patriots (14-14, 7-8).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2022