Shriver scores 25 to carry Hartford over Albany 67-55
- Edey scores 38 as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- Bynum helps No. 23 Friars beat Villanova
- Pickett, Penn State race past Michigan
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) David Shriver had a season-high 25 points as Hartford defeated Albany 67-55 on Tuesday night.
Traci Carter had 17 points and nine rebounds for Hartford (11-18, 9-8 America East Conference). Briggs McClain added 10 points and six rebounds. Shriver made 7 of 9 3-pointers.
Jamel Horton tied a career high with 24 points for the Great Danes (13-17, 9-9).
The Hawks leveled the season series against the Great Danes. Albany defeated Hartford 71-52 on Feb. 5.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 1, 2022