Mack lifts Wofford past Mercer 74-67
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) B.J. Mack had 26 points as Wofford defeated Mercer 74-67 on Saturday night.
Max Klesmit added 21 points for the Terriers (18-12, 10-8 Southern Conference).
Kamar Robertson had 18 points for the Bears (15-16, 8-10). Felipe Haase added 15 points. James Glisson III had 12 points.
Jalen Johnson, who was second on the Bears in scoring coming into the matchup with 14 points per game, shot only 20 percent in the game (1 of 5).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 26, 2022