Perez scores 21 to lift Manhattan over Fairfield 74-67
- No. 18 UNC aims to recover vs. No. 10 IU
- No. 17 Duke takes on No. 25 Ohio State
- Marquette overwhelms No. 6 Baylor
- Gardner clutch as UVa holds off Michigan
- Sasser hits 7 3s, No. 1 Houston cruises
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) Jose Perez had 21 points as Manhattan beat Fairfield 74-67 on Wednesday.
Ant Nelson had 18 points and six rebounds for Manhattan (13-11, 6-9 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference). Josh Roberts added 13 points and 13 rebounds. Perez hit 11 of 12 free throws.
Supreme Cook had 17 points for the Stags (12-14, 6-9). Jesus Cruz added 13 points and Chris Maidoh had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 16, 2022