Canisius snaps losing streak, tops Manhattan 77-70
- Kansas State meets Michigan State at MSG
- Arkansas, Connecticut roll into Vegas
- No. 9 seed FAU faces 'hard-nosed' Vols
- Gonzaga, UCLA set for another epic clash
- Providence tabs English to be new coach
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) Jordan Henderson had 19 points as Canisius beat Manhattan 77-70 on Sunday.
Armon Harried added 17 points and Xzavier Long chipped in 16 for Canisius (8-16, 4-9 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), which ended its four-game losing streak.
Jose Perez had 22 points for the Jaspers (11-9, 4-7). Josh Roberts and Romar Reid scored 13 points each.
The Golden Griffins leveled the season series against the Jaspers. Manhattan defeated Canisius 80-75 on Jan. 16.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 6, 2022