Walker's shot lifts Navy over Loyola (Md.) 56-55
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
BALTIMORE (AP) Jaylen Walker's jumper with 11 seconds remaining gave Navy a 56-55 win over Loyola (Md.) on Saturday.
John Carter Jr. and Daniel Deaver scored 15 points each for Navy (15-8, 8-4 Patriot League).
Cam Spencer had 18 points for the Greyhounds (13-10, 7-5). Jaylin Andrews added 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 5, 2022