Spencer scores 19 to lift Loyola (Md.) past Army 61-57
- Gillis hits 9 3s as No. 1 Purdue rolls
- No. 8 KU gets revenge on No. 7 K-State
- No. 4 Tide get largest SEC win, 101-44
- BC solid late, takes out No. 20 Clemson
- No. 15 TCU defeats WVU without Miles
BALTIMORE (AP) Cam Spencer had 19 points and nine rebounds as Loyola (Md.) narrowly defeated Army 61-57 on Wednesday night.
Jaylin Andrews had 16 points for Loyola (Md.) (13-9, 7-4 Patriot League). Kenneth Jones added 14 points. Golden Dike had seven rebounds.
Jalen Rucker had 22 points for the Black Knights (13-10, 7-4). Josh Caldwell added 10 points. Charlie Peterson had seven rebounds.
Army defeated Loyola (Md.) 77-74 on Jan. 1.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 2, 2022