Johnson carries San Diego St. over New Mexico 72-47
- UAB ends No. 19 FAU's 20-game win streak
- Tubelis pours in 40, No. 5 Arizona rolls
- Timme reaches 2,000 points, Gonzaga wins
- Saint Mary's Bennett gets 500th win
- Walker rallies No. 3 Houston by Wichita
SAN DIEGO (AP) Keshad Johnson tallied 14 points and 10 rebounds to lead San Diego State to a 72-47 win over New Mexico on Monday night.
Matt Bradley had 14 points for San Diego State (12-5, 4-2 Mountain West Conference). Lamont Butler added six rebounds. Nathan Mensah had five steals and four blocks.
New Mexico totaled 25 second-half points, a season low for the team.
KJ Jenkins had 16 points and nine rebounds for the Lobos (8-14, 1-8). Jamal Mashburn Jr. added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 1, 2022