Williams, Thomas propel Georgia State past Louisiana 68-64
- Tide's Oats gets new 6-year, $30M deal
- UAB ends No. 19 FAU's 20-game win streak
- Tubelis pours in 40, No. 5 Arizona rolls
- Timme reaches 2,000 points, Gonzaga wins
- Saint Mary's Bennett gets 500th win
LAFAYETTE, La. (AP) Kane Williams and Jalen Thomas scored 14 points apiece as Georgia State turned back Louisiana 68-64 on Thursday night to snap a five-game losing streak.
Justin Roberts added 12 points and six assists for the Panthers (7-9, 1-4 Sun Belt Conference). Corey Allen had 11 points.
Kentrell Garnett had 17 points to lead the Ragin' Cajuns (9-9, 4-4). Jordan Brown added 12 points. Theo Akwuba had seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2022