Graham scores 20 to lead Elon past William & Mary 61-54
- Larry Brown steps down from Memphis role
- No. 18 Zags pull away from Washington
- Iowa tops Iowa St., McCaffery wins 500th
- Holden's 3 at buzzer lifts Ohio State
- McDaniel helps Michigan rout Minnesota
ELON, N.C. (AP) Michael Graham had a career-high 20 points plus 12 rebounds as Elon beat William & Mary 61-54 on Thursday night.
Graham hit 10 of 13 shots.
Torrence Watson had 14 points for Elon (6-15, 3-5 Colonial Athletic Association). Hunter McIntosh added 13 points.
Ben Wight had 14 points for the Tribe (4-17, 3-5). Connor Kochera added 12 points and six rebounds. Brandon Carroll had 11 points and 10 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2022