Hodges scores 18 to carry Butler over Creighton 72-55
- NM police release Peake shooting video
- Edey has 23 and 18 as Purdue gets to 9-0
- No. 5 UConn routs Florida to go 10-0
- Vols overcome sluggish start to rip EKU
- Hot-shooting Indiana rolls by Nebraska
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Bo Hodges had 18 points and seven rebounds as Butler got past Creighton 72-55 on Wednesday night.
Chuck Harris had 14 points for Butler (10-10, 3-6 Big East Conference), which broke its four-game losing streak. Simas Lukosius added 14 points and Bryce Golden had 10 points.
Arthur Kaluma had 18 points for the Bluejays (12-6, 4-3). Alex O'Connell added 10 points and seven rebounds, and Ryan Kalkbrenner had 10 points and five blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 26, 2022