Price leads Oakland past Michigan-Dearborn 104-61
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
OAKLAND, Mich. (AP) Osei Price had a season-high 27 points as Oakland easily beat Michigan-Dearborn 104-61 on Monday night.
Will Shepherd had 17 points and eight rebounds for Oakland (15-5), which earned its sixth straight home victory. Blake Lampman added 14 points and five steals. Ty Wyman had 13 points.
Jimmy Breaux had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Wolves. Ryan Len added 12 points. Keegan Mott had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 25, 2022