Ford scores 20 to lift Wagner past Merrimack 71-57
- K-State's Johnson to face former team UF
- Indiana's Woodson expected back Saturday
- Mashburn's 24 get N. Mexico by Air Force
- Terry constantly auditioning at Texas
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. (AP) Elijah Ford had a season-high 20 points as Wagner won its ninth straight game, defeating Merrimack 71-57 on Sunday.
Ford shot 9 for 11 from the floor.
Zaire Williams had 16 points for Wagner (12-2, 6-0 Northeast Conference). Alex Morales added 12 points and six rebounds. Will Martinez had 11 points.
Jordan Minor had 15 points and 11 rebounds for the Warriors (8-12, 3-4), who have now lost four consecutive games. Mikey Watkins added 14 points. Malik Edmead had 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 23, 2022