Barcello scores 22 to lift BYU over San Diego 79-71
- Vandy stuns No. 6 Vols with 3 at buzzer
- No. 2 Houston trounces Tulsa 80-42
- No. 3 Tide rout Florida, now 11-0 in SEC
- WVU holds on to defeat No. 11 Iowa State
- Flagler helps No. 14 Baylor top Oklahoma
PROVO, Utah (AP) Alex Barcello had 22 points as BYU stretched its home winning streak to nine games, defeating San Diego 79-71 on Thursday night.
Seneca Knight had 14 points for BYU (16-4, 4-1 West Coast Conference). Fousseyni Traore added 14 points and 11 rebounds. Gideon George had 10 points and seven rebounds.
Jase Townsend had 14 points for the Toreros (10-8, 3-2). Marcellus Earlington added 12 points and seven rebounds. Yavuz Gultekin had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 20, 2022