McKinnis leads Jackson State over Texas Southern 61-58
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- No. 13 Vols roll to 94-40 rout of Alcorn
JACKSON, Miss. (AP) Jayveous McKinnis recorded 12 points and 12 rebounds to carry Jackson State to a 61-58 win over Texas Southern on Monday.
Terence Lewis II had 19 points and seven rebounds for Jackson State (4-12, 2-3 Southwestern Athletic Conference).
John Walker III had 13 points for Texas Southern (5-10, 3-3). John Jones added 12 points and Bryson Etienne had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 17, 2022