Adaway scores 25 to lead Saint Bonaventure over VCU 73-53
- Larry Brown steps down from Memphis role
- No. 18 Zags pull away from Washington
- Iowa tops Iowa St., McCaffery wins 500th
- Holden's 3 at buzzer lifts Ohio State
- McDaniel helps Michigan rout Minnesota
ST. BONAVENTURE, N.Y. (AP) Jalen Adaway had a career-high 25 points as Saint Bonaventure easily beat VCU 73-53 on Friday night.
Jaren Holmes had 17 points for Saint Bonaventure (10-3, 2-0 Atlantic 10 Conference), which earned its fourth consecutive home victory. Kyle Lofton added 13 points.
Marcus Tsohonis had 14 points for the Rams (10-5, 3-1), whose seven-game winning streak was snapped. Vince Williams Jr. added 12 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 14, 2022