Carter Jr. scores 19 to carry Navy over Lafayette 69-55
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
EASTON, Pa. (AP) John Carter Jr. had 19 points and six rebounds as Navy beat Lafayette 69-55 on Monday night.
Tyler Nelson had 11 points for Navy (11-4, 4-0 Patriot League), which earned its fourth straight win. Richard Njoku added three blocks. Patrick Dorsey had seven rebounds.
Tyrone Perry had 17 points for the Leopards (3-10, 0-2). Neal Quinn added 17 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 10, 2022