Coleman scores 19, NJIT beats Binghamton 67-56
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
VESTAL, N.Y. (AP) Miles Coleman scored 19 points as NJIT got past Binghamton 67-56 on Saturday.
James Lee posted 12 points and eight rebounds for NJIT (8-5, 3-0 America East Conference). Dylan O'Hearn added 13 points. Antwuan Butler had 10 rebounds.
Jacob Falko had 11 points for the Bearcats (5-7, 2-1). Christian Hinckson added eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 8, 2022