Deaver scores 20 to lead Navy over Bucknell 73-55
- Tide's Oats gets new 6-year, $30M deal
- UAB ends No. 19 FAU's 20-game win streak
- Tubelis pours in 40, No. 5 Arizona rolls
- Timme reaches 2,000 points, Gonzaga wins
- Saint Mary's Bennett gets 500th win
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) Daniel Deaver had a season-high 20 points as Navy defeated Bucknell 73-55 on Friday night.
John Carter Jr. had 18 points for Navy (10-4, 3-0 Patriot League).
Xander Rice had 14 points for the Bison (3-12, 0-3), who have now lost four games in a row. Elvin Edmonds IV added 12 points. Andre Screen had 11 points.
Andrew Funk, whose 19 points per game heading into the contest led the Bison, had 8 points on 3-of-11 shooting.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 7, 2022