Williams lifts Ark.-Pine Bluff past Alabama St. 70-68
- UAB ends No. 19 FAU's 20-game win streak
- Badgers send Buckeyes to 3rd loss in row
- Michigan pulls away from Northwestern
- Cambridge brothers lift ASU over Oregon
- Iowa voids Illini fan group ticket order
PINE BLUFF, Ark. (AP) Shawn Williams had 22 points as Arkansas-Pine Bluff beat Alabama State 70-68 on Wednesday night.
Kylen Milton had 11 points for Arkansas-Pine Bluff (3-12, 1-1 Southwestern Athletic Conference) as did Brahm Harris. Dequan Morris had 10 points and seven rebounds.
Jordan O'Neal had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Hornets (3-12, 1-1). E.J. Clark added 12 points. DJ Jackson had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 5, 2022