Quisenberry carries Fordham past La Salle 69-61
- Larry Brown steps down from Memphis role
- No. 18 Zags pull away from Washington
- Iowa tops Iowa St., McCaffery wins 500th
- Holden's 3 at buzzer lifts Ohio State
- McDaniel helps Michigan rout Minnesota
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Darius Quisenberry scored 19 points as Fordham got past La Salle 69-61 on Thursday night in an Atlantic 10 Conference opener for both teams.
Josh Colon-Navarro added 17 points and Chuba Ohams had 15 points and 11 rebounds and Antrell Charlton had nine assists for Fordham (8-5).
Clifton Moore scored a career-high 26 points and had five blocks for the Explorers (5-6). Mamadou Doucoure added 12 points and eight rebounds. Jack Clark had eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 30, 2021